Diplomatic Accommodations for UN, Consulates, Embassies, and Missions
TurnKey’s Serviced Apartments Compared to Hotels
When compared to a hotel, a fully furnished, serviced apartment home offers tremendous value and material advantages. Consider these advantages, to name a few:
- Significant cost savings over a hotel. Tell TurnKey Housing your budget, and we will submit choices for your review.
- Streamlined and customizable billing options
- Luxury, class A apartment buildings that offer concierge services
- Your desired location: from Arlington, to Washington, DC, to Maryland – you choose
- Fully furnished and beautifully appointed apartment homes
- Fully equipped kitchens that include all cookware, silverware, plates, glasses, and towels
- Washer and dryers in each apartment home
- On-site amenities including 24 fitness centers, business and resident lounges, and game rooms
- Swimming pools or rooftop patios offering sweeping views of the city available at more communities
- As an Embassy Diplomat, there are no taxes when submitting proper papers to TurnKey
- Flexibility in the length of your stay. Stay with us for 2 weeks or up to 5 years – you decide.
- All utilities, cable TV, wireless internet, housewares, cookware, towels, and linens included for one single price
- Centrally located to most Metro stations or public transit
- Lively neighborhoods and communities that offer countless dining options, theaters, and cafes
- Flexible billing and payment options including check, electronic funds transfer, and credit cards
- One bill per month with no deposits, no background checks, no fees, and no additional unexpected costs
- Local, on-site customer service par excellence. One call takes care of everything.
- Customized welcome packages with fresh fruit, water, and Nation-specific gifts!
TurnKey’s Serviced Apartments Compared with Realtors:
When compared to utilizing a realtor, a fully furnished apartment home offers significant advantages and value.
- Realtors find a place to stay, nothing else. You pay deposits, fees, and any damages
- Realtors work with landlords that may not repair essential items like leaky faucets or air conditioning
- Realtors provide only empty space – no furnishings, no silverware, no towels, no utilities, no lights, no water, no cable, and no continuing customer service and care
- Realtors charge large fees for their service and require thousands of dollars up front before moving in
- If using a Realtor, if something breaks, you will likely have to fix it
With TurnKey Housing, we eliminate hassles and costs, while offering superior comfort and service.